Sales Administrator - London
We are currently recruiting for an international moving company who are looking to appoint an efficient and dynamic Sales Administrator to join their London Office. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years experience within a similar position from the relocation or moving industry with experience in dealing with new enquiries, contacting leads and preparing cost estimates.
- Work closely alongside Managers and Senior Sales Consultants to assist them with their day to day duties
- Responsible for raising and managing invoices for external suppliers
- Support Surveyors by scheduling new surveys in with new clients and preparing quotes when needed
- Explain to potential clients the key services of the company and tackle questions and queries when necessary
- Energetic, self-motivated and determined!
- The ability to prioritise workload and to keep organised on a daily basis
- At least two years experience within a similar position in industry
- A confident individual who can work within a KPI environment
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the team at Red Recruit at quoting VR/18474.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Relocations, Removals, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: international assignments, international HR, global mobility, immigration, relocation, assignees, expatriates, expatriation, commercial relocation, international relocation, relocating services, corporate immigration, EMEA, benefits, Marsh & McLennan, senior mobility, relocation and expatriate services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job