Sales role based in Farnborough paying up to £29k OTE
Your new company
Global leader in IT services
Your new role
Looking for a sales executive to join a growing team. Working with customers around the world, you will be enthusiastic, confident and self motivated.
Work with the Regional Sales Manager to:
- Manage and develop your own set of accounts ranging from new to established customers.
- Work to agreed sales targets.
- Identify opportunities to develop and exploit new business ventures.
- Generate customer proposals.
- Develop our reseller client base and grow our channel presence.
- Update the CRM system with accurate client data.
- Provide online product demonstration to prospective clients.
- Identify and pursue additional opportunities within existing accounts.
- Build specific product knowledge and understand the market to add value to customers.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Exceptionally motivated and driven to succeed.
- Clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm for establishing rapport with key decision makers.
- Ability to work with a positive outlook.
- Willingness to learn from colleagues and develop your sales career.
What you'll get in return
Opportunity to join a fast growing and developing organisation who offers market leading training and excellent career progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job