Sales Support Administrator - Godalming - £20k - £22k
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Administrator on behalf of our client who is a leading telecoms and IT services provider. The main responsibilities of the role will be to support the Account Managers with attending meetings and following up leads.
Key responsibilities include:-
- As part of a team, be responsible for the accurate creation of quotations and orders
- Support the sales team with quotes and order processing
- Learn the product and services base sufficiently to answer customer queries.
- Fully understand all stages of the sales process.
- Any other administration related responsibilities that may arise in line with business requirements.
- Previous order processing experience is essential, preferably in a customer service/office based environment.
- Strong communication skills, with good English both spoken and written.
- A confident and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent customer service skills with a solution focused attitude.
- Will be confident in being part of a team where accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness are all critical.
- The ability to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities.
- Good working knowledge of MS packages/Outlook/Excel and
- Exposure to CRM systems.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV .