Due to expansion, an opportunity has arisen within Citycom Technologies for a Sales support team member.
We are looking for a qualified Sales support team member to join our sales team. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders, and deliveries and provide support for the business.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high-quality customer service and meet KPI's.
- Generate Quotes / Contracts
- Extensive use of online portals
- Answer phone calls from customers
- Take sales information and puts it into an easily readable format and online portals
- Follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product
- Provide any necessary data or reports
- Exert attention to detail
- Arrange appointments with clients
- Acknowledge customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls
- Update all contact information for clients
- Deal with any customer complaints and resolve the issue as necessary
- Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports
Requirements for the role:
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be sales oriented
Hours of work: 9-6 Monday to Friday Holidays: 28 days (inclusive of public and Bank holidays)
These are illustrative duties and the job holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the department to respond effectively to the requirements of the Company.
- Customer Service