Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support & Travel Administrator to join their team based in Pembridge, Herefordshire. You will work on a full time permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive starting salary of £16,500 per annum.
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that our client offers.
Our client now has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support and Travel Administrator to provide a full support service in relation to administration, travel and events, as well as undertaking any project based work. Reporting to the Sales Support Manager you will work as part of the Sales Support Team providing support to the external sales team and internal customers.
Responsibilities as our clients Sales Support & Travel Administratorinclude:
- A variety of administration duties
- Making relevant bookings of flights, hire cars, hotel accommodation, via Concur travel system or by contacting our Travel Management provider.
- Manage bookings for our meeting rooms on site
- Provide coverage for reception where required
The ideal Sales Support & Travel Administratorwill have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in an office environment providing secretarial, administrative or back office support.
- Ability to multi-task in a small, busy team, is essential
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Ability to show you are computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Flexible approach and possess solid organisational skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels within the business, communicating effectively and with diplomacy.
Benefits of becoming a Sales Support & Travel Administrator:
- Competitive starting salary of £16,500 per annum
- 23 day holiday – plus Bank Holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role of Sales Support & Travel Administrator role then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!