My client is a holistic independent financial planning organisation in London, Docklands dealing with B2C and B2B clients, due to expanding the business my client is now looking for a Sales Support Administrator / Trainee Paraplanner to support 2 advisers/director within a UHNW Private Client practice
My client is looking for you to have
- 3+ years financial services experience
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
- Experience of working with databases (Intelligent Office preferable).
Day to day duties will include
- Process all cases from inception to completion using and improving the current process where necessary.
- Accurately input, update and maintain data and information on back office system.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with clients by telephone, email and letter
- Assist and research recommendations and the production of suitability/client reports
- Manage pipeline of new and existing business efficiently and within agreed timescales to
- achieve business and compliance targets
- Establish a strong relationship with the administration and adviser teams
- Experience of using back offices systems (Intelligent Office knowledge preferable)
- Rebalancing of investment portfolios
- Highlight potential sales opportunities and issues
- To act in a compliant manner at all times
- Be aware of the workloads of other members of the team and offer help where needed
- Liaise with advisers and team to ensure timely administrative support
- Liaise with advisers and clients to keep them informed and up to date on their cases
- Use of Platforms
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of the financial services.
- Ability to confront difficult situations.
- Direct communicator and can give and receive
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job