You will manage the team of sales analyst and administrators, supporting First Utility’s residential sales channels. You will ensure accurate and timely feedback and reporting against agreed service levels and provide support for any issues impacting agreed sales processes.
The team are responsible for:
- Monitoring and processing of sales representative applications and training
- Processing and checking commissions calculations for third party sales
- Calculating and paying sales partner incentives
- Reconciliation of sales submitted
- Maintain and update tracking information of sales, data fixes, incentives etc. (mainly in excel spreadsheets)
- Ad hoc emails and letters to customers and partners
- Providing point of contact by email and phone for sales partner issues
- Ordering and arranging delivery to partners of equipment and peripherals
The role day to day
- Take an initial review of commission reports and process implementing improvements to efficiency and accuracy. Maintain on going ownership of commission reporting for the sales channels
- Develop relevant activity and success reports for each channel partner to enhance First Utility as a valued and preferred supplier for the partners
- Identify efficiency improvements to minimise the workload of the team, taking on new channels and partners as required
- Interface with channel managers and the business performance team to priorities work load
- Day to day management of the administration team to provide an efficient service to channel partners
- Production of weekly and monthly reports to reflect the achievements within the period detailed by channel
- Coordinating administrative setup of new sales partners
Some skills that are essential for the role
- Excellent Excel, Word and computer skills - with particular emphasis on Excel formulas
- Confidence to manage the team, along with your own workload and deal with any issues professionally and calmly
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Take ownership of issues and problems and see them through to satisfactory resolution
Some skills that would be nice to have in the role
- Experience working in a sales environment
- Previous management experience
About First Utility
Here at First Utility we want to make a difference. We are changing the face of the energy industry by campaigning for more transparency, better communication and a speedier switching process. Through pioneering technology and sharing our knowledge, we put our customers firmly in control of their energy, so they can spend less on what they need and more on what they want.
We are proud to deliver award-winning service and as we continue to challenge the industry, our talented people are integral to our journey; our people make that difference. As we continue to grow our Team and expand our service offering, we now have office locations in Coventry, London, Krakow and Hamburg.
What will you get in return?
First Perks is our benefits portal where you can access BUPAPrivateHealthcare, childcare vouchers, pension scheme,cycle to work scheme, our staff tariffs and exclusive savings and discounts from nearly 900 retailers - including holiday deals to help you make the best of your 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, (and the opportunity to buy 3 extra holiday days a year). First Perks features discounts for many of the biggest brands - from Lastminute.com to Amazon, from John Lewis to Tesco; there is something for everyone
Quarterly away days and 'fruity Fridays’ are traditions that we have held onto as we have grown as they are very popular throughout the business.
If you understand sales, are confident in administration and highly organised, get in touch today.
We are committed to protecting individual rights of privacy with regards to the processing of personal data. It is necessary for First Utility to process personal data in relation to the recruitment process. Such processing will be conducted fairly, lawfully and securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. By submitting an application, you give your consent for us to process your details for recruitment purposes. Personal data will not be shared with any third parties. Applicant details including CVs/application forms, selection notes and interview documents/notes will be held securely, electronically for six months from the date of the application. After this period, all information relating to an application will be deleted, except where an application is successful, where the recruitment records form part of the employee personnel file .By submitting your application, you also confirm that this form has been completed by you and the details you’ve provided are correct to the best of your knowledge.
- Microsoft Excel
- Organisational Skills
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job