There is a good chance you already know the Miller Heiman name as one of the most well-known and respected brands in the sales and service training industry. But what you may not know is how we have reinvented ourselves and now we have set out to reinvent the industry.
At Miller Heiman Group, we have a proud legacy—built on a combination of the most experienced people in the business and the most trusted solutions in the market, built on historic brands such as Miller Heiman, Huthwaite, AchieveGlobal, Impact Learning Systems, and solutions like SPIN® Selling Conversations, Strategic Selling®, Professional Selling Skills®, and Conceptual Selling®. But innovation rules business today so we invite you to experience the bold, powerful and innovative NEW Miller Heiman Group. With newly designed solutions, technology that only we can deliver, and the world’s leading research on sales performance, you’ll see innovation in how we think, and how we drive profitable sales with our customers.
The Sales Support Specialist’s primary focus will be supporting the Miller Heiman Group Sales team, our Channel community, as well as occasional assistance to the Marketing and Executive Management teams by updating and maintaining sales data within SalesForce.com.
In this role, the Sales Support Specialist will gain a working knowledge of Miller Heiman Group products, pricing, financial, and revenue recognition principals. They will be able to work on both recurring weekly and daily tasks, as well as handle ad-hoc and urgent requests as needed. Ideal candidate must be personable and articulate, and possess a willingness to learn new systems and concepts. This is NOT a selling role or cold-calling/marketing/lead generation role.
- Support Internal and Channel sellers by updating and maintaining opportunity data in SalesForce.com (CRM).
- Upon contract signature, verify that opportunity data in SalesForce.com matches contract details including product data, expecting timing of revenue, quantities of product ordered, etc.
- Upon verification of contract data matching Salesforce.com representation, move opportunity to Closed Won status.
- Actively monitor and manage the Salesforce.com pipeline information and proactively solicit input from sellers as needed.
- Develop product, market, competitor, and Company knowledge. Participate in ongoing training.
- Attend regular product update meetings with sales teams to become familiar with Miller Heiman Group products/services.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of schooling and equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong understanding of various communication methods and proper situational use.
- Must possess a positive, "can do" attitude.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal working skills.
- Proper telephone etiquette.
- Demonstrates proactive thinking and strong problem solving skills.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and be proficient in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access, web-site navigation and CRM software, or the ability and willingness to learn.
TwentyEighty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TwentyEighty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
TwentyEighty expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of TwentyEighty’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you are vision-impaired or have some other disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at TwentyEighty, please contact our Recruitment department.
ADA (American with Disabilities Act) Information
- Work is performed primarily in an office setting
Operates standard office equipment to include a computer, calculator, copier, fax, telephone
Salary: 23,800 GBP plus a 10% bonus