Our client, a buy to let specialist lender based in Fleet, are looking for a Sales Support Specialist.
The Sale Support Specialist will provide technical expertise to the intermediary partners and support the sales process through administrative duties and telephone enquiries.
You will build strong relationships with intermediaries and be the main point of contact to ensure a smooth process from enquiry through to completion, working closely with the underwriting team.
- Provide technical expertise to intermediaries on products and underwriting criteria.
- Take responsibility for calls in order to resolve enquires to the intermediary’s satisfaction and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Maintain the intermediary database and set up new Company’s; ensuring processes for distribution routes are followed.
- Produce spreadsheets for daily/weekly/ad-hoc MI on intermediary registrations and activity.
- Provide technical IT support to intermediaries and problem solve intermediary portal issues.
- Resolve administration problems by analysing and identifying solutions.
- Liaise with Operations for pre and post-sale queries.
- Understand and keep up to date on competitor’s products.
- Act in a compliant manner at all times in line with regulatory guidelines.
- Take full responsibility for regularly updating own knowledge on company products, processes and procedures in order to provide the best information at all times.
- Support team members to meet service standards and achieve results.
The successful candidate will have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to work using your own initiative
Good working knowledge of Microsoft office preferable
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Previous experience working in the Mortgage or Financial Services Industry is essential.
- Proven sales experience in either a face to face or telephone based environment is an advantage.
- PC literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- CeMAP is preferred or a willingness to study.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity with a Company that is going from strength to strength, then please apply today!
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job