Role Outline - Timely processing of customer orders, invoices and logistics, along with pre-sales telephone support for drives and motion customers.
Order Processing -
* Ensure that all orders are processed in a timely manner (within 24 hours).
* Control of orders on factories and third party suppliers.
* Ensure accurate and timely completion of the acknowledgement / delivery / invoicing cycle.
* Solving all day to day supply logistics problems with a "can do" attitude.
* Continually seeking to improve levels of customer satisfaction
* Handling Drives Department invoices, booking in and payments.
* Raising manual invoices and credit notes in SAP
Sales Support -
* To provide professional sales support by telephone.
* Provide list prices / discounts and basic technical advice.
* Develop working relationship with sales engineers.
* Occasionally prepare basic quotations using our quotation tools.
Our client is an Engineering Services company, who are an international technical consultancy, providing a range of services including licence to operate, asset management, manufacturing improvement and capital investment to customers in the chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and consumer industries worldwide
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Previous customer interactions.
* Order processing / purchasing
* Basic internal sales experience.
* Ability to work under pressure
* Accuracy & Efficiency.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Basic or further engineering qualification preferably electrical or electronic, e.g. (ONC, HNC, HND or degree).
* MS Office SAP, Salesforce
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job