Are you motivated by coordinating a team and being integral to their success?
Do you have a supportive yet focused mindset?
Are you looking to grow your career, working with an innovative Company and respected team?
We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist who will provide accurate and timely sales administration support our Citrix sales team.
If this sounds like you - apply now!
Here is a little more detail about our role:
- Support increased pipeline and revenue generation by maximizing sales and Partner representative’s customer/partner facing time on key value sales activities with leverage for other tasks.
- Support customer/partner satisfaction and increased revenue generation by providing focus and efficient/prompt resolution of simple/routine sales administrative issues.
- Support and quality of internal tracking/metrics by providing focus and standardization for maintenance of account and opportunity information in CRM and other systems.
What will you be doing?:
- Promote Citrix value proposition.
- New business support for our internal/external Sales Team (including partner and client calls).
- Assist the Sales teams with deal preparation including pricing and customer contract detail and Account profiling.
- Assists with the sales exception process.
- Support customers with Citrix license Agreements and work with Citrix contract team to ensure they are set up correctly in our system to allow for purchase.
- Account Management for existing end users: work with customers on license transfers, conversion requests, trade up reports, correct any licensing issues, merge records, customer requests and issues, track status and keeping relevant parties updated.
- Resolves or coordinates appropriate responses to customers, partners and Citrix teams independently involves/escalates independently to other teams for more complex issues.
- Utilising Salesforce to assist the Sales team with all opportunities, track all sales stages of the opportunities, and update customer information
- Order Issues/management, working with customer/Sales team and Order Services to ensure order is booked and assets delivered to the client
- Provides specific reports to Citrix sales and management
- Conducts User Acceptance Testing (UATs) for new tools and processes
- Prepares and places demo appliance orders, tracks demo progress, organizes return, requests RMA
- Delivers ad hoc trainings on Systems and Tools
- Assists customers on all queries regarding the license portal system
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Ability to effectively engage internally with Citrix teams and externally with our partner community and resolve issues independently
- Build relationships with Citrix team members and partner employees in various functions, being capable to work effectively within a virtual team, ensuring that all information is communicated completely and in a timely manner, and that the appropriate tools are used
- Proven problem-solving skills, including making sound decisions within established guidelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional detail-orientation and follow-through skills
- Strong sense of urgency and deadline-orientation
- Strong technology skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications (ability to manipulate data in Excel) as well as with CRM and ERP systems
- Ability to leverage channel partners, Citrix sales and channel representatives to close deals
- Understanding of the basic IT problems that Citrix products solve
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- University degree, ideally in a business related field of study.
- Previous sales support, or indirect sales experience (1-2 years) would be beneficial but not essential.
- Previous experience in a high-tech environment desirable.
- Ability to independently resolve issues involving partner resources and Citrix employees in various functions and at different levels.
- Customer service-oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Citrix products and services preferable but not essential.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft packages.
- Sales Administration
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job