The following job is no longer available:
Sales Support - Sofia
Sales Support - Sofia
Main Functions (Accountabilities):
Provide efficient and professional sales admin support ensuring customers’ orders are processed accurately and timely, whilst working actively as part of the central team to increase and enhance the level of service, adding value to the office’s turnover.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Handling orders implementation
• New client open in ERP in cooperation with sales team, inform Credit Controller.
• Inform clients of availability, order confirmation, delivery time in cooperation with Supply Chain.
• Placing purchase orders into system (Soft One) and sending to HQ in order to place them to the factories.
• Place orders to factories for direct shipment.
• Sales order entry into Soft One. Compare PO in SAP and Soft One.
• Product availability from HQ through Sap system and factories in cooperation with logistics department.
• HQ/factories lead time follow up.
• Issuing order acknowledgement, proforma invoices, packing lists.
• Check with credit control department for approval of loadings.
• Organizing the loadings from HQ and direct shipment from factories, coordinate transportation and follow up to final destination. Custom duty formalities for direct shipments from some factories.
• Stock control of local warehouse.
• Assist the 1st Sales Support in customer communication for deliveries.
• Place orders for service works & spare parts
• Sales support to service team
• Evaluation of actual pricing & margin for orders with special selling prices
• Optimisation of Soft One: process workflow, new reports etc.
• Telephone operator, secretarial support, documents handling by post office / courier
• Office supplies, monthly follow-up printing machine counter, tonner stock etc.
• Support to all HQ departments: finance, IT, HR etc.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Organisational skills: can marshal resources (people, material, support, laws) to get things done. Can orchestrate multiple activities at once, under pressure to accomplish goal within deadlines.
• Solid analytical and planning skills: accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Breaks down work into process steps and people assignments. Measures performance against goals.
• Interpersonal and communication skills: strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence at all levels.
• Customer focus: dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of external and internal customers. Commitment to service excellence.
• Business acumen: knows how the business works and determines alternative solutions to problems that are relevant and timely; anticipates the internal and external implications.
• Drive for results: exceeds goals successfully by pushing self and others for results.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or related field desirable.
• At least 3 years of experience as commercial assistant in a multinational or a big local organization: experience of dealing directly with customers-clients, working within a support team and have working knowledge of sales order systems.
• Alternative experience in a large logistics company.
• Good Bulgarian and English knowledge spoken and written.
• Good PC skills: Ms Office.
• Soft One or SAP knowledge would be a plus.
This role offers a great opportunity to work for a leading international company. To apply, please send your professional resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org The confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"