Do you want to work for a company with a huge global presence?
Do you want to work for a company that not only values you but also your progression?
We have the amazing opportunity of recruiting for one of our global clients in Central London. Based in Clerkenwell and less than 15 minutes walking distance from Farringdon Station, Old Street Station, and Barbican Station, they are truly in the heart of Central London.
What are your main duties?
- Order processing/entry and other tasks related to order processing/entry
- Provide sales support for the European sales team
- Respond to requests for pricing and fabrics availability
- Preparation and registration of price agreements
- Record keeping and support follow-up on sales activities by telephone or visits to key accounts together with the Key Account or Field Sales Manager
- Record keeping and support follow-up on delivery performance, sales development, price agreements and other tasks related to customer maintenance and development
- Marketing related tasks i.e. follow-up on customer related sales activities and customer correspondence.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in order processing/entry and customer service on a high level.
- Is familiar with relevant IT-tools i.e. ERP- and CRM-systems.
- Excellent skills using MS Office tools.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
If you don't want to miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity either apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job