Sales Support - Private Client Wealth Management - London - Up to £23000 plus bonuses and benefits
Our client, one of the largest independent Chartered (status) Financial planning/Wealth Management firms, are currently looking to expand their Sales support function with the addition of a Sales Support/Financial Administrator. They are committed to offering genuine career paths to their staff and therefore will provide full study support with bonuses paid on successful completion of exams. This is therefore an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Financial Administrator in the early stages of their career to move forwards with the full support of this highly respected and successful Firm.
As the Sales Support/Financial Administrator you will be responsible for providing high quality support to both the Sales administration and central administration functions. Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- The submission, chasing and issuance of new business
- The submission, chasing and collating information from Letters of Authority / Change of Agency requests
- Uploading plans and fees to Intelligent Office
- Providing new business and review packs to advisers ahead of meetings
- Producing policy data
- Generating Analytics reports
- Providing valuations
- Generating illustrations
- Pre-completion of paper-based applications
- Completion of online applications
- Dealing with client queries and correspondence
- Producing annual review documentation
- Assisting with the production of template documents for use by relevant internal staff
- Providing task summary reports for advisers
- Dealing with unallocated commission queries
- Checking case actions to move cases from draft to in force
- Reception duty
- Scanning and post
As an experienced Sales Support/Financial Administrator you will be:
- Possessing at least 6 months to 1 year experience in Private Client/Wealth Management/Financial services Administration or Sales support
- Working towards the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning ideally with one or two exams already achieved.
- Experienced In MSWord, Excel, Outlook
- Experienced in the use of Intelligent Office (Preferable)
- Experienced in using the Analytics portfolio builder (desirable but not essential)
- Experienced in using cash flow systems (desirable but not essential)
- Be punctual with excellent/professional presentation and good telephone/communication skills.
In summary, this position represents an outstanding opportunity to join a highly professional, successful firm in a responsible role, with genuine career prospects for an ambitious Financial Administrator who wishes to develop their career in Private Client Wealth Management.
If this is opportunity is of interest, please contact Jim Maddison
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'