Here at Coast Recruitment we are very excited to be partnered with an established, quality focused, friendly and highly professional IFA practice
We are looking for an experienced individual to provide an ongoing professional service to Advisers from file preparation, business submission, compliance and general client administration. Typical duties will include:
- Conduct research to provide the financial advisers with relevant information to enable them to be prepared for meetings and presentations, as required. This will include obtaining quotes/documentation and completing applications ahead of client meetings.
- Construct suitability letters, to the company’s standards, using information provided by the adviser (eg from notes of meeting, fact find and in discussion with the adviser).
- Ensure Treating customers fairly client questionnaire is sent to clients as when appropriate with the suitability letter.
- Ensure that client files are completed to a high standard, demonstrating knowledge of client and showing that suitability principles have been adhered to.
- Endeavour to keep up to date with product developments; changes in legislation etc that may be relevant and inform advisers accordingly
- Working with the relevant platforms to facilitate any client or business transactions. This includes scoring client risk questionnaires.
- Helping with the production of client annual client reviews.
- Sending letters of authority to clients and providers ensuring all relevant information is received by the business in a timely manner, and checking policy documents/contract notes before these are forwarded to clients.
- Helping with ad hoc projects as required by the business in order to help maintain sound processes and smooth running of the business.
- Maintaining company compliance and confidentiality standards, including completion of annual compliance tests and declarations.
- Helping obtain information for client queries and any other general administration tasks as directed by Practice Manager
Minimum of 2 years previous experience within an Independent Financial adviser Firm
Good knowledge of Excel and word.
Experience in pension switching and the process around this type of business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job