We are currently working with an outstanding family run organisation, industry leaders in the IT leasing sector for almost 20 years, based in beautiful Amersham. They are recruiting for a Sales Support Manager to join their friendly, supportive and buzzing office on a permanent, full time basis working Monday to Friday 8.45am-5.30pm.
As a Sales Support Manager your time will be spent raising leasing quotations, proposing opportunities to finance companies, generation of various documents, raising invoices and ensuring payments are completed on time As well as this, you will be speaking with customers, resellers and finance companies with the objective of developing strong, long lasting relationships and increasing sales. Your focus will be on helping to achieve company profit and hit revenue targets.
Key tasks will include:
- Analysis of credit reports
- Raising customer quotations
- Proposals of leasing opportunities to finance companies
- Generate leasing documentation
- Chase leasing documentation and reseller invoices
- Outbound B2B calling
- Use of CRM to update throughout the leasing process
- Work to monthly company targets
- Several years exposure to a sales support role
- Working knowledge of the leasing industry
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Strong numeracy and IT skills
My client is offering a basic salary of £30,000 with on target earnings of £36,000. Benefits include a fantastic working environment where 'everyone is part of the family', support from Senior Management, ongoing training and professional development, generous holiday allowance and more...
If you feel you fit the above profile and enjoy a varied role which encompasses sales support and business development then please apply now and we will be in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'