This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Financial Services and Wealth Management company, in a new position created by the continued growth of the business.
The Sales Support Manager works within the Account Management Team and is responsible for the on-boarding process for all new clients and all ongoing account management for existing clients, providing general Client Relationship Management Support and On-Boarding assistance to the Business Development division.
The client base includes institutional and private clients but the focus is very much on Financial Intermediaries. They partner with private bankers, wealth managers, independent financial advisors and other external asset managers.
Clients will include:
- Financial Intermediaries (External Asset Managers, Client Administrators)
- Private Clients (Individual and Corporate Accounts)
- Private Clients with 3rd party banks
- Institutional Clients (Brokers, Asset Managers, Banks, Insurance Companies, Investment funds, Charity organisations, Endowments)
- New EAM relationships with external banks
- IFAs & Family Offices and their platform providers
- Liaising with clients to communicate the company’s, AML and on-boarding requirements and procedures including distribution, explanation and full or partial completion of any relevant on-boarding documentation (forms, agreements, etc.)
- Collection of any applicable supporting documentation/KYC and management of any such information/documentation
- Liaising with Compliance on all matters (including on-boarding, ad-hoc queries, 3rd party payments etc.)
- Setting up clients and counterparties in the Company’s CRM and back office systems
- For EAMs, providing full guidance on reporting and CRM systems, as well as assistance with any ongoing queries
- Provision of full account details, explaining framework arrangements and other formalities once relationship successfully opened with RMS
- Ongoing KYC reviews and reports for all clients, dependent on risk rating (e.g. Low, medium, high, PEP)
- Acting as main point of contact for clients for daily queries or requests (e.g. RMS Portal, valuations, payments, trades, static data changes)
- Managing CRM reports for all existing and prospective clients/counterparties of the Sales and Trading team
- Wealth Management
- Client Accounts
- New Account Opening