This company is a global household name, with a reputation for excellent customer service they are now in a position to recruit 2 customer service agents.
The business is a fast paced within global air logistics company, knowledge of the industry would be desirable with pricing within the logistics/ courier industry.
- To support the sales team with the Retention acquisition and development of customers either direct or via a sales channel. To include
- Supporting price requests via the Price E tool for new customer offers and or existing renegotiations close liaison with HQ
- Supplying product information to sales via HQ
- Providing specific sales reports on request at customer level
- Support Customers
- Arranging transport
- Service set up and implementation
- Providing service information/tracking and tracing as and when required
- Customer claims
- Ownership of the cost of sales process to include
- Completion of billing information to control
- Checking/approval of supplier invoices
- Develop a strong understanding of the international postal market and market trends.
- Create rate card templates and tariff comparisons as requested by Sales.
- Future responsibility to include potential line management
- Overall responsibility for managing and developing reporting in line with business requirements and to support the steering of Sales performance.
- Perform revenue protection checks to identify potential lost revenue. Where the root cause can be established, propose improvements and changes to existing processes in cooperation with t.
- Act as the main point of contact for all billing issues and questions.
- Account Manager