This is a varied role in a busy Account Management Team and involves building and maintaining client relationships by delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
- Acting as the main day-to-day point of contact for allclients
- To progress orders advising clients of anychange
- Generate and issue new contracts and monitorreturn
- To handle and solve all client queries in a prompt and professional manner
- To manage and/or generate monthly customer invoicing andrecharges
- To generate and authorise external supplierorders
- To produce regular and 'ad-hoc’ client reports within definedtime-scales
It is essential that you have previous experience within either Account Management or Sales Administration. You must also possess exceptional levels of customer care, strong IT skills and be an organised administrator. The ability to problem solve and work effectively as part of a team are also key to this role.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'