We are now working with one of the UK’s fastest growing specialist finance companies who due to rapid growth are now looking for an additional sales support executive to join their team. This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious customer focused individual to build a career in the financial services industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised candidate who has the ability to prioritise work in a fast paced environment and manage external relationships. You will need to work with great attention to detail and be able to work well in a team as well as on your own initiative. Outstanding communication skills are paramount as you will constantly be communicating with customers and introducers.
- Processing financial applications from initial proposal stage to payout
- Building and maintaining relationships with brokers and dealers
- Order processing
- Vehicle tracker monitoring
- Finance agreement documentation production and management
- Liaising with end customers
- Administration duties
- 1+ years of sales admin/sales support/account management within the financial services arena
- Experience in the Auto Finance industry preferable
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Be able to prioritise workloads
- Show initiative to work alone as well as in a team
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Strong academics
- Good IT skills
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, an annual bonus opportunity and additional benefits, as well as an opportunity to develop your career in a fun a focused environment that is growing quickly.
To find out more please apply with your CV and we will be in touch soon to discuss.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"