Do you have an understanding of a sales environment and experience of supporting a sales team from an administrative point of view?
If so, our lovely client based in Wokingham is looking for you!
- To provide day to day account support services for Business Development Managers within the Sales team, as well as supporting projects and bids, as and when they arise.
- Managing all bookings and enquiries
- Managing account activities
- Conducting basic account qualification information i.e. contact/role/areas of the business/reason for requirement/numbers involved etc
- Advancing leads to the correct sales person in a timely fashion and manage expectations with sales person and the client around response times
- Utilising Advanced Pricing to provide public quotes and following these quotes up
- Adding contacts into BAPS for sales staff and chasing email addresses
- Meeting customers training admin team to help build relationships if required
- Providing general phone support and query management for the team as required
- Co-ordinating holidays with Business Development Managers to ensure cover for customers
- Managing the compilation of monthly or Annual spend reports for clients as and when required.
Experience and Knowledge Required
- Proven experience in Customer Service and in interfacing with Customers
- Understanding of commercial environment
- Customer Focused.
- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- £20,000 to £24,000 DOE with a £2,000 OTE per annum
- Sales Environment
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"