Looking for a new challenge? A new way of working? A fast learning opportunity?
This entry level role is a fantastic spring board into Philips as you will work very cross functionally with other functions and be exposed to senior members of the company.
The Sales Support Executive is a critical role that supports the sales team in servicing our customers. This individual is responsible for activities relating to customer requests, internal reports and analytical work along with administration task that support the wider team.
You are responsible for
- Sales Channel reporting
- Daily sales reports
- Epos Sales Out trackers
- Designing and producing other key reports/analysis to team to support business decisions and account plans.
- Any other ad hock reporting from SAP & analysis
- Maintaining the Flyer and Gift Guide Folders
- Ordering and managing samples requests though to customers.
- Managing New line forms though the process with sales support.
- Managing Range & Price, Quote Forms with customers to support NAMs during range review & ensuring customers & Philips systems are aligned.
You are a part of
The Sales Support Executive reports to Senior National Account Manager
This position will be based from our Guildford office.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Excellent numerical & IT skills. Excel knowledge required
- Efficiant time management
- Good understanding of SAP reporting system.
- Cross functional working between teams / depts
- Team meeting planning, and organisation
- A strong customer service focus and mind-set
- A strong focus on attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proven organizational and communication skills
- A good team player
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
- A competitive base salary plus a high performance related bonus.
- Access to private healthcare insurance
- Holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips University
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
- Subsidised Café promoting healthy eating and wellbeing at the Guildford site
- Social Events - a dedicated Sports & Social committee with members in Guildford promoting a host of social events throughout the year
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
Recruitment agencies: we are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly as we are not able to respond to you.