We are an award winning and leading lender in our field and we are run by one of the most experienced management teams in UK lending.
We are a growing financial services company based in Fleet and an exciting opportunity has arisen to work as an Internal Sales Support Executive, supporting our broker network. You will be focusing on the Mortgage side of the business assisting broker users of our products with best product solutions.
The opportunity is based in Fleet working the hours of 9am – 5pm. You will receive 25 days holiday, non-contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance and income protection. The salary is attractive, paying up to £30k plus company bonus (discretionary).
The Internal Sales Support Executive will report into the Sales Team Manager and the role will involve:
• Provide detailed information to intermediaries on our products and lending criteria.
• Take responsibility for all calls regarding new business enquiries to the intermediary’s satisfaction and deliver exceptional customer service.
• Understand the intermediary’s ‘business’ and focus on maximizing new business potential.
• Achieve set targets through the development of both new and existing intermediary relationships.
• Use the Contact Relationship Management (CRM) system to maintain and keep up to date records of contact with intermediaries.
• Work collaboratively with all areas of the business.
• Take full responsibility for regularly updating own knowledge on company products, processes and procedures in order to provide the best information at all times.
• Understand and keep up to date on competitor’s products.
• Act in a compliant manner at all times in line with regulatory guidelines.
• Support team members to meet service standards and achieve results
To be successful for the Internal Sales Support Executive you will have proven sales experience in a face to face or phone-based role, ideally within the Financial Services and or Mortgages industry, have excellent communication skills and be PC literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Candidates from Estate Agency e.g. Negotiator or Lettings, Banking and/or New Home Sales would be encouraged to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job