Our client, a leading telecommunications company, is looking for a self-motivated, driven and professional Sales Support Executive to join their team.
This role will be responsible for providing sales administration support and order processing to the team. Initially paying £21,000 and rising to £22,000 after successful completion of probation.
- Sales order processing
- Customer account support
- Database management
- Processing proposals
- Sending out literature
- Sales order filing
- Customer query support as required
- Liaise with purchasing, preparing reports regarding stock levels on a regular basis as required by the Sales Manager
- Assisting with preparation for management meeting presentation, including gaining figures from other departments as necessary
- All other administration as required by the sales team
Skills and experience:
- Excellent organisation skills and time management
- Excellent MS office suite skills
- Experience of using an order processing system or package
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Deliver results in a timely fashion
- Proactive in approach
- Good sense of humour
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced work environment
- Constantly demonstrate a sense of urgency in all situations
- Excellent team player
- Smart and professional appearance
- Personable and able to operate at all levels
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).