Sales Support Executive
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to join a very successful vibrant and dynamic local business.
The main aim of the role is to Support the Internal Sales Executives, External Sales Executives, Sales Manager and Managing Director when needed. The role will be to add value and involve appropriate resources and support throughout the department, adapting to individuals needs and prioritising workload whilst maintaining a positive approach,ensuring high levels of customer service is maintained always.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Producing fast and accurate quotations for existing customers and prospects with pre-set profit levels
- Samples - sending out to customers/prospects, ordering where necessary, dealing with returns, all associated paperwork and database work. Inputting invoices onto system and sending out invoices for non-returned samples
- Sourcing products from UK and overseas, speaking to suppliers, inputting products onto system with full details, prices, pictures etc.
- Keeping up to date with market trends and new products, providing information to the Sales Team for quotations and orders
- Dealing with email, web and telephone enquiries for the Sales Team from Customers and Prospects
- Maintaining Prospect, Customer and Supplier databases
- Processing of quotations to orders, generating CRM, completing actions, requesting artwork, passing to Sales Administration
- Liaising where necessary with all other departments
- Ensuring the accuracy of all outgoing communications to maintain the professional image of the organisation
The ideal candidate will have excellent administration, organisation, communication and time management skills and show great attention to detail. A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages is a must for this role. You will provide an accurate and efficient support role for your appropriate Salesperson/s and the entire Sales Team, provide customers and prospects with an efficient, helpful, and friendly customer service. Provide accurate quotations within set timescales and give best advice on branding methods and ensure that the customer service levels are maintained always. Our client is a small company, so the position requires a great deal of flexibility on your part which may require you to help in other areas of the business.
In return, our client offers a fantastic working environment, beautiful offices, working hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm with an hour for lunch and the opportunity to attend Trade Shows as and when appropriate.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and enthusiasm to bring to our client, please send your CV as soon as possible
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office