Do you want to join a well-respected and established company in Ipswich Town Centre?
Do you want to build upon your experience and work for a company that wants to help you develop your skills?
My Client based in Ipswich Town Centre is looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join their team. This is a fantastic company to join, they are looking to recruit based on the fact they are growing in size. The atmosphere in the office is brilliant and there are some small but rare benefits you’ll receive in the office, benefits such as unlimited tea, coffee, juice and fizzy drinks…not to mention free fruit if get you get hungry!
Duties will include –
• Production of prices and quotations
• Assisting with the increased workload of the Sales Support team while a new system is implemented
• Liaising with customers, preparing prices, quotations and proposals
• You will manage the entire process, from preparing pricing information, offer acceptance, and billing set up via the CRM system, ensuring all data is up to date.
• Provide excellent customer service at all times, investigating queries and problem solving as needed.
You will have previous customer service or administration experience with the ability to think in an analytical way. You will also have good attention to detail and strong data entry skills. The reason being, you will spot any problems and communicate with your team and the relevant managers.
You will receive an attractive salary of £18,000-£21,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus very competitive benefits!
The company are fully supportive with their training, so if you are keen to learn and develop your skills then please get in touch!
To apply for this role please apply online and/or email your CV to email@example.com or call 01473 295 090 for further details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business