Sales Support Executive
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
My client is a leading provider within the field of expertise. Currently, they are looking to appoint a Sales executive to join their growing team in Enfield. If you are looking to Kick-start your career for the start of 2017, then this opportunity is for you!
As the Sales Support executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Contacting existing and brand new business customers on a day to day basis.
- Introducing your clients to a wide range of products and services you can offer them. Full training will be given for this.
- Working closely with the sales team for booking of brand new appointments.
- Managing sales leads processes. Qualifying and recording sales leads activity is included in this.
- Providing written reports and data for the Sales department to monitor growth activity.
The Successful Candidate for the Sales Support Executive will have the following competencies:
- Great relationship building/management skills for the development and growth of your customers.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Good administrative skills with key attention to detail is important for this position so you must possess these skills.
- A Background in Construction will be highly advantageous but not essential.
- Full Training will be given.
- This role does not involve you working towards any sales targets.
For further details, please contact the Pertemps Enfield Branch.
- Administrative Support
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Industry
- Plant Hire
- Sales Support Tools