We are recruiting for our client who is a leading provider within plant hire industry. Currently, they are looking to appoint a Sales Support Executive to join their growing team in Enfield. If you are looking to Kick-start your career then this opportunity is for you!
Sales Support Executive
Permanent Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Duties As the Sales Support executive:
You will be responsible for the following..
- Contacting existing and brand new business customers on a day to day basis.
- Introducing your clients to a wide range of products and services you can offer them. Full training will be given for this.
- Working closely with the sales team for booking of brand new appointments.
- Managing sales leads processes. Qualifying and recording sales leads activity is included in this.
- Providing written reports and data for the Sales department to monitor growth activity.
The Successful Candidate for the Sales Support Executive will have the following competencies..
- Great relationship building/management skills for the development and growth of your customers.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Good administrative skills with key attention to detail is important for this position so you must possess these skills.
- A Background in Construction will be highly advantageous but not essential.
- Full Training will be given.
This role does not involve you working towards any sales targets.
If you feel this role is for you then please apply immediately to arrange an interview.
- Administrative Support
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Industry
- Plant Hire
- Sales Support Tools