My Client is the UK’s leading independent finance provider dedicated solely to high end vehicle finance. They offer bespoke specialist finance for modern day cars, supercars, classic cars and historic cars to private individuals and businesses. Due to rapid growth they are now looking for an additional sales support executive to join their team. This is an great opportunity for an ambitious customer focused individual to build a career in the financial services industry. You could progress into a number of other areas such as underwriting, B2B sales or accounts in 6-12 months.
They are seeking a highly motivated and organised graduate who has the ability to prioritise work in a fast paced environment and manage external relationships. You will need to work with great attention to detail and be able to work well in a team as well as on your own initiative. Outstanding communication skills are paramount as you will constantly be communicating with customers and introducers.
- Responding to and converting inbound telephone and web sales enquiries so no cold calling.
- Developing tailored finance solutions to meet clients’ requirements
- Building and maintaining relationships with brokers and dealers
- Order processing
- Finance agreement documentation production and management
- Liaising with end customers
- Administration duties
- Experience of sales administration/sales support/account management preferably within the financial services arena
- Educated to a degree level
- Experience in the automotive finance industry preferable
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Be able to prioritise workloads
- Show initiative to work alone as well as in a team
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Good IT skills
If you feel you match the above criteria please submit your CV in the strictest of confidence.
- Account Management
- Automotive Industry
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job