My client is looking to recruit a Sales Support Executive to join their busy team in Bury St Edmunds.
Hours 9am til 5.30pm, Mon to Friday
Sales Support Executive
*Supporting Sales Representatives with administration, providing information for new enquiries, setting up quotations etc
*Dealing with incoming sales enquiries and providing quotations, Actively promote and sell my client’s full range of products
* Sales order processing to responding to emails
*Making cold sales calls to potential clients
Skills and experience required
- Computer literate
- Ability to liaise at all levels - Good telephone and communication skills; fully confident dealing with clients/customers via telephone
- To be customer focused and deal with all aspects of both customer service and order processing.
- Able to cold call and create sales opportunities when necessary
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team or on your own initiative.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Customer Service
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job