Are you a highly organised experienced support person in the travel industry?
Are you interested in working in bright and modern offices and happy to do shift work?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
A great opportunity has arisen within a busy Sales Support team based in Paddington (London), working for the UK's largest tour operator to Canada. As a Sales Support Executive, you will be working closely with the sales team and be liaising with suppliers daily. We are looking for someone who enjoys administrative duties, has great attention to detail, can effectively prioritise their own work load and maintains a positive outlook at work.
Core Key Responsibilities:
- Ticketing, Issuing / Reissuing / Refund tickets in Galileo
- Run and manage reports to ensure quality control
- Issuing clients documentation i.e. car vouchers, transfers, excursions, cruises, etc.
- To process all on request booking components and manage ground queues
- Manage allocation & host to host bookings - ensuring confirmations are received within the set turnaround time and checking that all details are accurate
- Work through supplier request responses from the mailbox and updating confirmations to the bookings
- Maintaining and developing strong working relationships with our suppliers at all times whilst delivering a professional and courteous service.
- Sense check bookings to ensure bookings flow and are processed correctly
- Communicating with reservation agents and providing support to get bookings confirmed and if required investigate further into alternative options.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of bookings on request and challenging any denied requests
- Ensuring any special requirements are booked for passengers
- Responsible for cancellation of ground components and no shows.
- Re-arranging components affected by any schedule changes or flights delays
Skills and Experience:
- General working knowledge of Galileo
- Must have experience of working in the travel industry
- Excellent attention to detail and good problem solver
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and process driven
Must be able to work the following shifts:
- 08:30am-5pm (Mon-Fri)
- 9am-5:30pm (Mon-Thur), off Friday, work Sat (9am-6pm) & Sun (10am-5pm)
- 12:30-9pm (Mon - Thur) 11:30am-8pm (Fri)
- Contributory Pension - at 3 month mark from starting
- Private health upon successful completion of probation (probation is 3 months)
- Staff travel - eligible after 6 months of service
- FAMs - company ideally tries to send all employees to Canada once a year
- Perks at Work - discounted website for employees (immediately)
- Seasonal Pass Loan - upon completion of probation
- Cycle to Work Scheme - upon completion of probation
Interested? If so, apply today as we are short-listing candidates now!
For further information, please call Jenny Buck on or email at .
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'