Our client is the world’s leading provider for brands and publishers looking to benefit from the deeper audience engagement that immersive content offers. They have built the largest library of premium 360° Video/VR films, available to licence for use in campaigns across socials medial, Virtual reality headsets and WebVR, and they run a global network of expert 360° Video Creators.This is a permanent graduate job based in central London with a starting salary of between £19,000 and £23,000.
What does the company do:
Our client is the world’s leading provider for brands and publishers looking to benefit from the deeper audience engagement that immersive content offers. They have built the largest library of premium 360° Video/VR films, available to licence for use in campaigns across socials medial, Virtual reality headsets and WebVR, and they run a global network of expert 360° Video Creators.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
A Sales Support Executive is required to support the media sales team in their objective to engage with brands and agencies in delivering 360 Video licensing and technology solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to develop skills in sales and marketing in a fast-moving Media tech platform company.
The Sales Support Executive will join a highly qualified team, experienced working with global brands, digital production and media at an ambitious Media tech platform that simplifies the creation of 360 Degree Video and VR projects for global brands, agencies and publishers. The Company is already a Facebook strategic partner.
Responsibilities are varied and will include Sales Prospecting Support, Client & Campaign Management, and Sales Support:
• Work with the sales team to research opportunities and target clients
• Target research on key customers and market segments
• Build prospect lists and build the pipeline
• Nurture sales leads through marketing campaigns and direct email newsletters
• Support ongoing campaigns and identify upsell opportunities
• Respond to customer enquiries
• Source and present data for sales insights using Tubular, trade publications, surveys
• Build case studies for completed work and general industry examples
• Manage the sales presentations and maintain accurate sales materials
• Support sales leads in building proposals in response to client RFP’s
• Coordinate content research and generate pitch lists with the content team
• Be first point of contact for incoming leads, distribute and track progress.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Educated to A level, good at mathematics
• Bright and enthusiastic
• An interest in sales and desire to play a key role in a supporting sales function
• Talented, organised and enthusiastic
• An interest in identifying and targeting key prospects, nurturing them through marketing campaigns
• An interest in the entire deal cycle to close more business
• Thrive in a busy working environment
• Able to manage multiple projects and prioritise
• Complete tasks and projects
• Strong orientation towards sales and customer service/account management/video
• An eagerness to learn and contribute to the wider goals of the sales team
• Good analytical thinking with the ability to interpret data and spot opportunities
What are the perks of working at this company:
This is a unique opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to join a fast-growing scale-up media company that runs the world’s largest global network of 360 Degree Video / VR Creators, at the next stage of its exciting growth. Competitive salary and benefits. Apply now!