As one of the UK’s largest and fast growing manufactures and wholesalers of office furniture we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Support Executives to join the business on a fixed term contract.
The role is responsible for sales, customer service and order entry for a nominated geographical area. The role is part of a wider sales team consisting of external and internal Sales Managers, Sales Team Leaders and sales support staff.
Dams is a successful, dynamic office furniture company based in Knowsley
We have a diverse, growing sales team operating in a vibrant, professional sales environment
We have a targeted sales structure that will allow you to learn and to develop your commercial career within Dams
Training is provided by internal and external professionals to help you improve your skills
A cooperative and positive environment, celebrating both individual and team achievements
- Represent the company to promote and sell its products and services through telephone calling and emailing
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Work under instruction of the Sales Team Leader
- Updates the area team with customer information
- Customer quotations, price negotiations and providing stock availability reports
- Development of new business along with our marketing and sales managers
- Accurate order entry, switch selling of out of stock and expediting of orders
- Rectification of post sales issues - raising of credit, returns, replacements, parts and service calls
- Updating and on-going maintenance of CRM with customer contact details for e-shots and mailing campaigns
- Assistance in mail shot activity
- Liaising with space planning as required to support customer requirements
- Sales knowledge is preferable
- Experience within furniture sales is an advantage
- Excellent administrative, organisational skills and a positive telephone manner
- Advanced communication skills both verbal and written, able to communicate with all levels of colleagues and clients
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and work in a pressurised environment
- Sales focussed with a proactive approach
- Ability to work as part of a team whilst being self-motivated
- Ability to work at a high and accurate standard
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and email packages
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 9am - 5pm (Monday - Friday)
Contract Type: Fixed term contract of up to 18 months (subject to review) to cover maternity leave
Benefits: 28 days holiday (including statutory holidays) pro rata, Pension, On-site Parking, Employee Assistance Programme, Child Care Vouchers, Health Cash Plan
Salary is dependant upon experience with an OTE up to £24,000.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team setting. If you meet the requirements above and if you would like to develop further in your career, please apply now!
Please note if you have not been contacted within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
No agencies please
- Business Development
- Business Targets
- Communication Skills