Salary 18-25k plus commission
Monday to Friday –flexible 9-5PM Early finish Fridays
28 days holiday
Career development as a Field Sales Executive or Account Manager.
Are you an experienced and highly-motivated lead generator, appointment maker, sales consultant or B2B telesales operative who is ready for the next step in your career? Want to put your skills to work in a vibrant creative industry?
The business are a live events agency based in Greater Manchester. About to enter our 30th year of business, they boast a client base of big brands and exciting businesses for whom we deliver award-winning live events as well as film, digital and design projects. In 2018 we have big ambitions to grow our client list even further and we need a new member of our Sales Team to help us get there.
This is a really exciting role for a driven, talented individual with fantastic earning potential for successful lead generation and appointment making. Our ethos is to Challenge the Ordinary in everything we do in order to create unforgettable, positive experiences for our clients and we would love to hear from individuals who share our approach.
The successful candidate will report to our Head of Sales and will be responsible for researching and contacting prospects in target companies with the objective of securing appointments for our senior team. There is a genuine opportunity to progress into field sales for the successful candidate.
Candidates must have 12 months experience of achieving and exceeding targets in New Business and will be enthusiastic and dedicated in their approach to converting leads and securing appointments.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Making high-volume and quality outbound sales calls
- Booking visits for Head of Sales
- Producing weekly call reports for Head of Sales / Managing Director
- Managing your targets each week – i.e. 5 visits for Sales Head per week
- Securing quality appointments based on market intelligence
- Entering data into CRM system
- Researching and connecting with key decision makers using social media and other specific marketing activities generated internally
You will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous role as appointment maker, telesales consultant or sales coordinator
- A passion for the business and its services
- Ambitious, well-organised and determined in nature, driven by targets
- Self-motivated but a strong team player
- An understanding of the creative services sector