Sales Support (European Languages)
- Newtown, Powys
- Competitive Salary + OTE
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Excellent Bonus Scheme & Employee Benefits
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is looking for additional team members to support their expansion into a number of European markets. Based in Newtown town centre, this role would suit a friendly individual with experience providing exceptional customer service and an interest in developing a career in sales. Due to the requirements of the role fluency in English and at least one additional European language is essential.
- Provide sales support to the EU sales team by calling clients to offer product training and demonstrations.
- Undertaking training in order to be completely conversant with up to date knowledge of the full services offered by the company.
- Successfully identifying client requirements to pass on to the sales team.
- Accurately maintaining the company database.
- Dealing with incoming queries.
- Assuming responsibility for one’s own portfolio of clients.
- Developing and maintaining an excellent rapport with clients and internal departments.
- European language speaker essential. (B1/B2 Level or equivalent minimum)
- Experience in telesales/call centre environment beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- A natural problem solver with a proactive approach to work.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent timekeeping and results driven.
An established organisation offering an idyllic working environment in a modern town centre location. This company has exhibited year on year growth and offers vast opportunities for career development.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Bonus Scheme
- Impressive Employee Benefits
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'