Working in the Sales team, your primary role will be to engage with all parties involved in the development of the product and liaising with appropriate channels whilst project managing.
The role will be a combination of project management and client support and getting into the depths of what is required for each individual product design. Key areas of the role include:
* Support the demands of sales projects
* Project management
* Technical sales
* Build long term relationships with our customers
* Research the market and produce executive reports
* Define, with the support of the engineering team, the best solutions for customers based on our product range.
* Interact with the engineering team on the follow up of the product development, samples manufacture and final customer testing.
* Industry reports
* Preparation for project responses and price negotiations
* Management and maintenance of the project and client database (CRM)
* Help my client with information about new product developments and the further development of existing products
You will have a flexible week whereby your general time breakdown is 10-15% on market research; 50-60% with sales routines; 20-25% interfacing customers for sales development.
You as the candidate will have at least 3 years of sales experience as well as project management and first-class communication skills to all levels. Any other European languages are a bonus such as German.
It is desired that you have a degree within Mechanical, Electric or Electronic engineering. Electric or Electronical are preferred. You must also be computer literate and have a commercially savvy mind set for spotting opportunities.
* A working knowledge of applications skills
* 5 years technical selling support
* Project management capability is essential.
Other traits desired:
* Ambitious, competitive, inquisitive, articulated, diplomatic and communicative
* Consistent, structured work ("self-starter")
* Self-confident, goal-oriented behaviour.
* Flexible thinking outside the box.
The basic salary is £26k-£33k depending on experience with the opportunity to work in a fresh and forward-thinking organisation.
The organisation pride themselves on being innovative and at the forefront of their profession promoting an environment where you will always be progressing and striving for greatness.
The Application Process
Please either apply through this job portal or send your CV and cover letter to . If you would like to chat about the role in more detail, please call Oli on .
Aptus Recruitment provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business.
Aptus Recruitment is a specialist recruitment company based in Exeter and operating throughout the South West, recruiting for Sales and Office Support, Accountancy, IT Digital and Life Science vacancies at all level. For a confidential discussion about your next career move, please get in touch and speak to one of our highly-experienced consultants.
Due to a high level of interest, it may not be possible for us to respond to all applications. Therefore, if you do not hear from us within 3-5 days, please assume that your application was unsuccessful. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job