Mortgage Operations UK has responsibility for all post completion mortgage activities throughout the customer lifecycle from oversight of the initial mortgage registration through account maintenance, telephony, redemptions and where necessary a comprehensive debt management service
Pre-completion activities are also carried out with a dedicated contact centre, providing update calls in respect of Post Mortgage applications, and a Broker Enquiry line providing a comprehensive range of enquiry services for mortgage brokers, from initial registration through to completion of the loan application
We manage two key operating areas which entail an integrated operator function for Servicing and Administration for our post- Completion activity. These handle over 430,000 calls and complete around 480,000 account activities per annum. We are also heavily involved in most key activities undertaken for Existing Customer Services, from offering retention leads to capturing Repayment Strategies for Interest Only mortgages and giving assistance to the CBI regulatory review
We provide a stand-alone dedicated Contact Centre for our Post Office and Strategic Partnership relationships; for Post Office handling update calls and both update and criteria calls for our Broker enquiry line. We are the key link for Broker initiated business, which is currently 78% of our New Lending target
- Managing and maintaining the CRM system, in order to drive forward all development work and to ensure data integrity at all times.
- Providing accurate and well-presented Management Information
- Creating clear, accurate reports and presentations to meet the needs of stakeholders to help drive business and provide a clear focus for the sales and management teams.
- Use CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, to create new and existing reports
- Keep abreast of the MI and reporting market to ensure reports remain fresh and reflect new trends in reporting, both at the Bank and the wider world.
- Support the scoping of improvements and then implement changes in Dynamics365 in line with business needs.
- Rigorously testing the new capabilities in the sandbox environment before launching in our live system
- Providing expert support to users of the CRM system and other internal systems, providing training to new and basic users when required.
- Creating new dashboards in line with business needs.
- Following change and incident processes. Work proactively with the Team Leader & the wider unit to provide insights to the risk assessment process and operational planning process when considering change.
- Creating and editing marketing lists for the Communications team to facilitate effective email marketing campaigns.
- Managing equipment ordering and maintenance for the Sales Team
- Promoting the use and content of the CRM system within the business, to ensure the system is always viewed in a positive light.
- Acting as the point of contact and resolution for technical queries from the Sales Team and Sales Managers relating to technology, to ensure a speedy resolution or smooth transition.
- Processing expenses for the sales team and managers to effectively manage costs and payment channels.
- Developing, documenting and amending processes and procedures in line with business needs and any required changes, to guarantee that all processes are always up to date and accurate.
- Feed into the team resource planning by proactively offering analysis into time and cost savings for enhancements to processes and data reporting. Provide this on an ongoing basis as new needs arise, and every 6 months as part of the teams` resource planning review.
Essential minimum qualifications:
Minimum education 5 GCSE`s grade C or above including Maths & English or equivalent
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Advanced working knowledge of relational databases/CRM systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics)
- Proven advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience of Office tools, such as pivot tables, V Lookups, data imports and exports
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Analytical approach to problem solving and proven problem solving skills.
- Desire to continuously improve on existing processes.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst effectively prioritising workloads.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of manipulating and analysing large amounts of data and report generation.
- A proactive approach to all tasks.
- Willingness to take ownership of new and existing tasks.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Power BI
- Knowledge of Scribe
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Mortgage market knowledge and knowledge of the competitor landscape
- Financial Services Experience
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles will not be accepted for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job