Job Title: Customer Service & Sales Support
Salary: Up to £20K
The main responsibilities of this role are to support the overall company performance and profitability by supporting the sales team. This will involve contacting prospective customers, collecting renewal and transferring sales opportunities.
My client is looking for someone who is a passionate and hardworking individual with a strong desire to learn. This is an entry-level role, putting your development at the heart of the role which is ideal for the perfect candidate looking to develop their skill set and gain a wealth of experience within an office, sales, and insurance.
My client offers fantastic benefits which include support to gain qualifications within insurance, 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and access to their perk box.
- Actively support and contribute towards the achievement of departmental sales forecasts are targets
- To contact prospective customers to generate revenue
- To collect renewal dates from potential customers to create future leads
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and professionalism in every work day
- Support the team's strong sales culture and customer focused ethic
- Send out quotes to potential customers
- General administration duties
- Exceptional communication skills; telephone, verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills to add value to the office and team culture
- The desire to learn and gain knowledge of sales and insurance
- Be an enthusiastic individual and take pride in your work on a daily basis
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.