Think Specialist Recruitment has registered an excellent opportunity to join an established global company who are market leaders within their sector. Working from their modern, open plan UK Head Office, we are looking for driven and professional candidates to join their Sales Support team. On top of a great salary, the business offers a fantastic benefits package!
This role would suit a candidate who has solid sales support/customer service experience. This is an exciting role for someone who can demonstrate fantastic communication and customer service skills. Along with a very competitive salary, our client offers excellent benefits to ensure employee retention is maintained.
Duties to include:
- Offering high levels of customer service for incoming calls
- Assisting with the completion of all application forms
- Processing and submitting all documents onto internal system
- Preparing contracts, agreements and corresponding documents
- Liaising with all departments to ensure all enquiries and queries are answered effectively and efficiently
- Producing quotations when required
- Completing all administration tasks with great attention to detail
- Analysing the performance and progress on all sales, application and contract processes
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers
- Compiling reports on a periodical basis
- Monitoring and following up on all leads
- It is essential you have one of the following: strong sales support or customer service experience
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be numerate
- Offer first-rate customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in a highly pressurised role
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job