Are you looking to join a team where every employee is a valued member of the business?
Jazz Personnel are currently recruiting for A Sales Support / Customer Care Executive. Trading for over 20 years our client has a team of experienced account managers and are currently looking to expand the sales support team and make improvements to customer care.
Our client is hugely proud of their team and the environment they have created and is looking for someone to add to that whilst offering genuine career prospects.
Daily duties will include:
1) Buddy role with one of our existing account managers for the sale of equipment.
2) managing their diary and booking appointments with existing clients.
3) preparing and following up quotations
4) handling and resolving incoming queries
5) liaising with marketing and prospecting for new business
Training and Development, Ongoing Personal Development and Sales Training will be provided.
Continuous updates of Product Training will be provided.
Endorsed and Accreditation by the ISMM and National Skills Council.
The job is potentially flexible in terms of working hours, our client is happy to discuss this on an individual basis but will be mainly office based in Greenhithe with potential for some field based work.
Career development opportunities exist including team leadership and field sales which again our client would discuss on an individual basis. Their 'buddy' role has a proven track record in pairing you with one of the best salespeople in the industry and helping to integrate you into a highly motivated team environment.
The Candidate Specification:
1) The ideal candidate will possess an excellent telephone manner.
2) You will have a proven track record of either, appointment making, Lead generation or customer interaction via telephone (preferably in a B2B environment).
3) You will be a pro-active person with experience of working in a deadline driven office.
4) You will possess drive and the tenacity to be successful in a demanding but highly rewarding environment.
5) Above all you need enthusiasm and energy and to enjoy being part of what our client believes is the best team in the industry.
If you feel you are suited to the opportunity, do not miss out, apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job