Sales Support Co-Ordinator
£11.00 to £11.50ph (Increasing to £21k permanent salary)
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
As a Sales Support Co-Ordinator you will assist our sales teams to win new business and retain business with our existing clients. You will be responsible in assisting with the efficient day to day running of the sales team through providing effective administrative support.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To take enquiries through inbound calls to the sales desk, ensuring accurate detail is collated
- Process quotes for the Field Sales Team and through direct customer communication
- To support the CRM Administrator with the maintenance and management of our clients CRM system.
- Research customers, qualify leads and make outbound sales calls
- To support the completion of supplier evaluation forms / Questionnaires
- To liaise with other departments to collate information for customer responses
- To assist with the publication and submission of customer documents
- To assist with the production of reports for senior management
- Represent the company and values of the business and portray a professional and business like image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
- Ensure all locations are maintained to our client's 360? brand.
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front
- Carry out other tasks and duties as required.
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- A team player with good interpersonal, influencing and relationship building skills
- Maintains exceptionally high standards
- Competent and confident in using MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Positive, Driven and Resilient
- Sales Support Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job