The purpose of this role is to manage the development and administrative support of customers both existing, and new, within specific market sectors. The Sales Support Coordinator will work with the external sales team in managing development briefs internally, organising samples and quotations and proactively building a database of customers which can be used for sales and marketing activities.
The duties of this role to support the Customer Service Manager are:
• To develop a detailed understanding and knowledge of the company’s manufacturing process, its capabilities and capacity, the key variables used in producing a quotation for any requested product.
• To take responsibility for briefs from external sales team on projects.
• To ensure that all briefs are followed up and maintained all through the development process to conclusion.
• To obtain and update forecast data from your customer base on a weekly/monthly basis and use this information to proactively prompt them for orders.
• To process product estimates and quotations.
• To collate details on any new product requests from Customers and provide quotes.
• To maintain regular contact and create close working relationships with all key internal account decision makers.
• To liaise regularly with Design, Planning, Purchasing and Production to ensure business understand supply status with accounts and timescales on any new developments.
• To maintain customer records, estimates and quotations.
To be considered for this role you must have experience in a similar position, ideally within a manufacturing, distribution or engineering environment. This is a fantastic opportunity within a successful business for someone who has a background in customer account management, order processing, supply chain or sales administration.
Salary: £21,500 - £22,500 dependent on experience with various benefits including 25 days plus 8 bank holidays and free car parking.
This is a full time role, working Monday–Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4pm (1 hour lunch).
Should you be interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please reply to this advert with your up to date CV attached or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to high volumes, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business