Your New Job Title: Sales Support Coordinator
Your New Salary: £20-25k
Location: Central London
Who you'll be working for:
Our client, who has been operating for over 25 years championing ethical trading policies are looking for a focussed sales administrator. You will provide administration support, customer service and order management to work across all channels - foodservice, international and retail.
What you'll be doing each day:
In Sales Administration support across all channels, you will:
- Daily update of sales report;
- Complete customer new line forms;
- Load promotions onto customer systems as required by individual account managers;
- Process sample requests from account managers;
- Assist account managers with administration, organisation of and attendance at sales and marketing shows and events;
- Support promotions, mailings and sales presentations as required;
- Support sales team with new business initiatives;
- Act as first line response to sales leads and allocate to account managers in line with guidelines;
- Implement agreed promotional calendar with independent wholesale customers;
- Support Foodservice customers through management of machinery service and breakdown callouts, logging calls and monitoring the process through to conclusion and invoicing.
- Administration contact for all overseas customers;
- Ensure latest certificates (Fairtrade, Organic, BRC), production processes and product changes are communicated with customers and updated on ongoing basis;
- Working closely with customer and supply chain to ensure all International sales order processes and procedures are carried out correctly and in timely manner;
- Ensure all relevant export paperwork is collated and provided to the customer within agreed timescales;
- Maintain database of terms and requirements for all export customers;
- Support International sales team;
- Provide support to Supply Chain team, processing International orders on the teams’ behalf at times of peak demand.
- Be the day-to-day point of contact between Supply Chain team and sales team;
- Contribute to a positive, open and fun team culture within the Company.
The Skills you'll need each day:
- Results orientated & driven combined with flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstances;
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstances. Able to pro-actively question and challenge to prioritise and identify solutions in timely manner;
- Curious in nature and always looking to question, learn, and look for better ways to do things;
- Relish working in a small company with a diverse and fast paced environment;
- Proactive, confident, coupled with strong verbal and presentation skills;
- Excited about contributing to the delivery of the Company mission and vision;
- An enjoyment of food and drinks and a desire to learn more about how to produce and serve the best tasting hot drinks;
- Personable, fun, team oriented.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Previous experience working in an office environment;
- Highly numerate, analytical and logical;
- Strong IT skills, specifically the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong understanding of great customer service;
- Excellent administration skills with meticulous attention to detail, ability to multi-task;
- Strong relationship builder and capable of being an ambassador for the Company;
- Continually seek to develop one’s own skills and knowledge.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.