With a large collection of well known clients, they are on their way to being industry leaders within their sector and are based in an exciting and vibrant office in the West End of London.
This role comes with fantastic opportunities and benefits, including flexible hours, company away days and private medical insurance.
An ASAP start is preferred, and could potentially be a temp to perm opportunity for an immediately available candidate.
Retailer and Partner On-Boarding
• Co-ordination of on boarding activity to ensure operational readiness ahead of retailer launch
• Developing and maintaining a close working relationship with the Client Services and Publisher teams
• Supporting day to day communications with Publishers/Retailer to enhance and maintain approval processes
Data Analysis, Internal Process Management and High Quality Output
• End-to-end management of highly-targeted, insight driven campaign. Including planning, briefing, creative content development and delivery of results to the client.
• Accurately create and manage the end to end offer briefing process on behalf of the Client Services Team
• Manage own workload in an efficient and timely manner
• Identifying process loopholes / enhancements and suggesting where improvements can be made
• Conducting regular quality checks to identify any issues or inconsistencies
• Focus on reducing the amount of customer impacting issues
• Operating a ‘right first time’ policy
System, Training and Enhancements
• Deliver training, Support UAT/pre-sales activity as and when called upon
• Suggesting system enhancements to improve / enhance the offer briefing and offer management process.
Client / Customer Support
• Prepare overall programme performance reporting and campaign-level performance reporting.
• Liaise with internal departments according to client’s requirements – including Client Services, Data & Insight and Marketing Operations.
• Participate as the subject matter expert and engage with internal and external stakeholders on BAU tasks and projects
• Customer issue resolution, providing escalation support.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of Client Relationship Management
Candidates will ideally have the following:
Relevant experience in a Sales Support/Operational role
A team-oriented, personable individual with the ability to develop relationships with staff members of all levels of experience across the organisation
Has a desire and ability to quickly become the subject matter expert on product features
Excellent relationship-building and strong organisation skills with attention to detail and accuracy
Competence in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Vision
Creative flair for solutions as well as keen eye to spot a broken process/loophole
Good administrative skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Good organisational skills, including strong process skills and detail-orientation
Totally trustworthy, reliable and honest
If you believe you have the relevant skills ans experience for this role, and are interested in joining a fantastic company please apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business