The role will last at least until August but could possibly be extended.
Candidates must have had experience previous in a sales administrator position and have knowledge of the system Salesforce.
Duties of the role include;
- Maintaining CRM.SFDC throughout Salescycle
- Enhance Salesforce effectiveness, making sure data is clean and achieve consistent, sustainable sales success
- Validate the data quality in Sales Force monthly to ensure effective CRM hygiene is undertaken by the sales team
- Ensure sales team alignment to sales processes, policies and procedures
- Act as an escalation point and advisor in resolving complex administrative problems such as ordering process/quote, identify bottlenecks to save valuable time, increased productivity in the organization and track accuracy compared to contractual obligations
- Defining sales process steps to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles, and maximize wins
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
This role will be paying £9.23 an hour (based on a salary of £18,000)
Working hours are Monday to Friday - 09:00am - 05:00pm
If you are immediately available and have the relevant experience for this role, please do not hesitate to apply!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business