Do you want to be part of a growing, thriving sales and training team in a support capacity? Do you want to develop your career with a global organisation? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic B2B experienced, friendly individual to support our sales and training team based in High Wycombe as a Sales Support Team Member working 36 hours per week.
Our Sales Support Coordinator will perform a central role within our Sales & Training team - supporting our sales team, as well as our clients. This engaging role will manage key data collecting, client liaison and administrative tasks, with key responsibilities including:
- Researching and collating sales lead information
- Inputting and managing relevant opportunities generated from marketing campaigns and events
- Processing new sales leads and making initial and follow up calls where required
- Managing the correspondence between the Business Development Manager and their clients
- Updating customer accounts, opportunities and tasks on CRM
- Collating data and reporting back
- Answering and making phone calls
- Preparation of quotations and supporting documentation
- Setting up meeting rooms for client meetings and training
- Preparing training material
- Coordination of training
- Analysing sales data
- Representation of Exova at exhibitions and events (where required)
- Carrying out research, arranging meetings and supporting the Training and Business Development Manager
What are we looking for?
Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
Strong Mathematics and written English
Experience within a similar environment
Significant experience working with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
Experience of report writing & researching
Experience within a similar role is highly advantageous
- Experience within the construction industry is desirable but not essential
Who are we looking for?
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including with customers
Strong analytical skills
Excellent attention to detail in all areas of work
Drive for improvements and efficiencies
Ability to plan, organise and manage workload in an efficient, accurate and timely manner
What’s in it for you?
We recognise that our people are vital to our current and future success. At Exova, we reward our employees with a competitive salary and impressive benefits package including a contributory pension and 33 days’ annual leave. In addition, we offer tax-free childcare vouchers and access to retail and leisure discounts through our Extras at Exova scheme.
Our training and career development programmes allow our people to continually develop their skills. Our programme helps our people to chart their development course and it supports the training and in-role experience required to help them realise their ambitions.
We are an equal opportunities employer
- Customer Service
- Data Collection
- Data Entry
- Market Research
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job