Our established and highly reputable client is seeking a Sales Support Coordinator to join their team in Uckfield.
We are seeking a reliable, flexible and experienced Co-ordinator to join our clients Business Development team. This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and enthusiastic administrator with strong organisational and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a PA, secretarial or project support background and be experienced at providing professional and seamless support to a business function.
This varied and exciting role will suit an individual with strong communication skills who is used to handling a busy workload whilst maintaining focus and attention to detail. The majority of the Business Development team are based remotely across the UK and this role, based at head office in Uckfield, will help provide an important link for the BD function with the rest of the business. The ability to build good working relationships is therefore essential.
- Work with and support the Business Development Team with the project management and co-ordination of tender documents, online portals, proof reading.
- Communicate with internal teams regarding content for communications. Develop the style and format of these internally and with reference to our external design agency.
- Administer the Company’s social media accounts and maintain the digital presence.
- Provide a full range administrative support to the Business Development Team.
- Manage the tender 'portals’ including identifying suitable opportunities, downloading documents and accurately uploading tender submissions.
- Support the Business Development Team in scoping new opportunities, drafting and finalising Pre-Qualification and tender submissions and associated presentations.
- Act as point of contact for advertised new business enquires and maintain accurate records of these.
- Maintain the Business Development 'Trackers’ and use them to compile reports.
- Assist with research as required.
- Gather organisational information and other marketing and submission information, maintaining central libraries and databases accordingly.
- Arrange internal and external meetings and take accurate minutes when required.
- Support, manage and maintain the tender 'library’ ensuring easy access to all current tender-related materials and resources.
- Undertake detailed proof reading of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and tender responses prior to submission.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships both internally across the business and externally with clients and agencies
- Excellent administration and organisation skills with experience of supporting a team or function within a business
- Strong IT skills including a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience administrating a social media presence would also be an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and producing high standards of work
- An enthusiastic and positive approach
- The ability to create process documents and graphics would be an advantage as would experience of using tender portals.
Excellent opportunity to join a progressive employer.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy.