Sales Support Coordinator
This prestigious international company, based in Kingston-upon-Thames, is looking for a Sales Support Coordinator to join their busy head office. The company offers excellent benefits such as 27 days holiday per year, rising to 32, private medical care, dental care , free parking, subsidised restaurant and much more.
The company has been creating and selling specialist Consumer goods since the late 70’s, and which remains a dynamic force in the market. You will offer admin, customer service and support to a range of customers.
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries within a timely manner
- Processing invoices and raising purchase orders
- Manage customer appointment bookings
- Mystery shopping and providing feedback
- Taking credit card payments and ensuring all card details are kept secure
- General administrative tasks as required
- 1 year’s experience within an office environment
- Administration skills and working knowledge knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Good communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and professional telephone manner
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job