Job Title: Sales Support Coordinator (6 Month Contract)
Salary: £18,000-£20,000pa DOE
Our client is an innovative, market leading company who offer bespoke construction solutions to multiple high-end clients. Based in a rural location close to Bicester they are now looking to acquire the services of a forward thinking and engaging individual to add to their energetic and fast developing team. This is a rewarding opportunity where you will play a major part in the delivery of some high-value projects and installations, with genuine potential for growth.
* Log orders and enquiries with accuracy
* Manage data and update project tracking documents in a timely and efficient manner
* Handle enquiries and assist in the delivery of quotations and estimates
* Liaise with Project Coordinators in order to prepare and update schedules
* Handle order acknowledgements and ensure that project status cards are kept up to date
Key Skills Required:
* Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable
* Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Outlook) and have excellent analytical and numerical skills, with a good eye for detail
* Able to communicate effectively with both internal & external clients and suppliers
* The ability to build and maintain positive working relationships both internal & external stakeholders
* Working well under pressure and the ability to prioritise
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Geoff Bridger on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job