Shawbrook Bank are looking to recruit a Sales Support Coordinator to join the Marine & Aviation arm of our specialist asset finance division. The Coordinator will assist with Marine & Aviation proposals, ensuring that customer needs are met, administration and supporting the new business team.
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to learn and develop a fast-growing organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role holder will include the following:
- To assist with the smooth running of the day to day processes supporting all new business streams
- To support new business opportunities and initiatives by developing relationships with customers and intermediaries
- Prepare direct Marine & Aviation finance customer proposals for submission to credit for approval, and communicate acceptances, rejections and other communications to customers promptly and ensure that queries are followed up and resolved
- Prepare documentation for all types of Marine & Aviation transactions and ensure that the documentation is reviewed by the Sales Support Manager, Development Manager or a Director prior to onward submission; check signed documentation and ensure that is completed correctly prior to transfer to Operations for processing and payout
- Provide a professional, friendly and efficient service to all customers, suppliers and intermediaries ensuring that requests are actioned and responses are communicated promptly
- Report all issues of regulatory concern to the Director, Marine & Aviation Finance / Legal & Compliance Director
- Communicate and escalate potential issues/risks in a prompt and effective manner - Compliance
- Adhere to the Group's Anti-Money Laundering Policy, Credit Policy and other various procedural policies
- Maintain an awareness of changes to appropriate legislation e.g. CCA, DPA, AML regulations etc and ensure compliance thereof
- Provide cover and support to the Sales Support Manager
Suitable candidates will have the following experience/knowledge:
- Good level of general education, at least GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Sales support or operations experience
- Experience within a leasing or asset finance environment would be a bonus
- Knowledge of regulation relating to the provision of finance to consumers and businesses specifically AML, TCF, CCA and DPA
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic "can do" attitude
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Professional , well presented
- Establishes effective working relationships at all levels
- Customer Focused approach
- Building Relationships
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'