Our Client, a multi-national, freight forwarder, has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales / Sales Support executive based at their offices in Redditch, Worcestershire.
In line with the continued expansion my client is looking to strengthen the Sales team by taking on a new Internal Sales Executive.
Working as part of a team of 5 the successful candidate will proactively develop and nurture existing client relationships to maximise the potential.
- Existing client Account Management
- Rejuvenation of existing or dormant client accounts
- Generating & Calculating Freight quotations
- Ensuring that the quotes are completed promptly and are followed up to maximise conversion
- Managing sales quotations through to successful job results.
- Drafting and sending appropriate sales correspondence
- Developing long lasting relationships with existing clients
- Export sales experience, (ideal but not essential as training is provided).
- Proven customer service or sales experience.
- Proven success of calculating and submitting quotes and tender submissions.
- Experience of negotiating with clients and or suppliers.
- Key account management experience with proven success of developing relationships.
- Good administrative skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Experience in sales /customer service
* Customer focused
* Industry knowledge - FREIGHT FORWARDING ideal
* Global geographic knowledge
* IT skills (Microsoft Office)
* High Level of communication skills to maintain internal and external relations
£22,000 to £25,000
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'